- Food & beverage, management, marketing, corporate strategy, financial accounting in f&b, hr management
- A chi è rivolto
- Ideal age range: 23/30 years old, graduates
|Data||09 Settembre 2019 - 31 Dicembre 2020|
|Luogo||Corso Unione Sovietica, 218 bis, 10134 Torino TO, Italia|
The ESCP Europe MSc in International Food & Beverage Management is a 1-year 2-country, full-time specialized master programme designed for postgraduates aiming for an outstanding managerial career as Managers, Executives and Entrepreneurs in the Food and Beverage industry in the best international companies.
The Master in International Food & Beverage Management at ESCP Europe is a 1-year, full-time postgraduate programme across 2 Countries for those aiming for a successful career in the Food & Beverage sector as Managers, Executives and Entrepreneurs. It is taught in English and takes place at our Turin and Paris campuses, the perfect starting points to experience the excellence of Italy and France, top territories in the world at the heart of the food and beverage culture and innovation.
This programme offers a perfect combination of technical knowledge and practical activities: more than 20 days of company visits, one company consultancy project, tasting sessions, group works and networking opportunities with F&B managers, Alumni working in the sector and experts.
Some of the most relevant courses are listed below, ESCP Europe uses a case-study methology:
- General Management in the Food and Beverage (F&B) industry
- Financial Accounting in F&B
- Cost & Performance Management in F&B
- Managerial Economics: macro and micro trends in F&B
- Marketing Principles in F&B
- Supply Chain & Operations in the F&B industry
- Corporate Strategy: success stories, failures and challenges in the F&B industry
- HR Management & Cross-Cultural Dynamics in F&B
- International Business Law
- Negotiation in Intercultural Context and Managing International Teams
- Customer Experience: the international Consumer
- Luxury in the F&B Industry
- Trade, Retail & Category Marketing in the F&B industry
- Family Business & Start-up in F&B
- New Product Development and Innovation in F&B Industry
Where You Study
- Term 1: ESCP Europe Turin Campus
- Term 2: ESCP Europe Turin Campus
- Term 3: ESCP Europe Paris Campus
- International Internship: all over the world
Students can also obtain the German Master of Science Degree by choosing to study an extra 6 months in Berlin.
Some examples of your future career:
- Marketing Manager
- Brand Manager
- Product Manager
- Food & Beverage Department Manager
- International Regional Manager
- Communications Manager
- Export-Import Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Product and Business Developer
Choosing to study at ESCP Europe is your first step towards an ambitious and exciting international career in today’s diverse, multicultural business world.
Request information and download the brochure!