- Hospitality, tourism management, tourism planning, tourism economy, tourism development, event management
- A chi è rivolto
- , ideal age range: 23/30 years old, graduates
|Data||01 Ottobre 2019 - 31 Dicembre 2020|
|Luogo||Corso Unione Sovietica, 218 bis, 10134 Torino TO, Italia|
The MSc in Hospitality and Tourism Management offers a first-class business education for young professionals wanting to pursue an international and fast-moving career in the hospitality and tourism industry.
The MSc in HTM is a full-time programme across 3 countries: Spain, Italy and the U.S.A.
The ESCP Europe MSc in Hospitality and Tourism Management is a one-year, three-country full-time programme with a strong cross-cultural approach. This life-changing programme will give you the training and tools you need to have a successful and international career in the hospitality & tourism sector. This programme was one of the top contenders for the MKG Worldwide Hospitality Awards in the “Best innovation in an educational programme” category.
The MSc in Hospitality and Tourism Management represents a unique learning experience characterised by its interactive methodology and international experience. The lectures are combined with Professional Development Activities:
- International Consultancy Project
- Guest Speakers' Lectures
- Live Casse Studies
- Career Workshops
- Company Visits
Where You Study
- Term 1: ESCP Europe Madrid Campus
- Term 2: ESCP Europe Turin Campus
- Term 3: International Consultancy Project
- Term 4: Cornell University School of Hotel Administration, New York - USA
- Internship: all over the world
Objectives and Benefit
- Build a career in the hospitality & tourism industry.
- Get an international overview of the industry
- Have the opportunity to work with top players in the area
- Enhance your profile with strong managerial skills
- Add value to your CV by levaraging a highly ranked business school like ESCP Europe
Choosing to study at ESCP Europe is your first step towards an ambitious and exciting international career in today’s diverse, multicultural business world.
Request information and download the brochure!